THEO online is a program that allows you to operate a Leica theodolite at any serial or BLUETOOTH interface of a PC or notebook working with MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.x / 10 / 11 (32 and 64Bit).
The theodolite measurements are automatically transferred to the active window, input field etc. as required. You can send any measurement of your Leica Theodolites directly to any Windows program.
The capabilities of THEO online
- Supports almost all Leica Theodolites with serial or Bluetooth interface with GSI or GeoCOM protocol.
- Measurements can be sent to any Windows program in a freely selectable format, even programs in the DOS window can be supplied with theodolite measurements.
- The measurements are transferred to the CAD program like user input.
- Remote control for all theodolites
- Laser on/off
- Output measurement to the internal memory or via the interface
- Transfer point lists to the theodolites
Download THEO online and User Manual
For the following programs THEO online already includes a complete configuration:
AutoCAD, BricsCAD, cadworks, Dietrich´s, Microstation, Sema, Sketchup, Weto. For other programs you can easily configure it yourself. If you have any questions about the configuration, you can of course contact us at any time.
Test THEO online
Try a full version of THEO online for free for 2 days!
Send us the serial number issued by the program after the start to and you will shortly receive an activation for 2 days.
Buy THEO online
Please select your region:
- Version 2.04 - 4.10.2022
- iCON ICR70: Fixed communication problems with new firmware
- Version 2.02 - 24.12.2019
- iCON icBxx Fixed communication problems with new firmware
- Version 2.01 - 10.10.2019
- Support of Leica iCON icTxx instruments
- Version 2.00 - 18.09.2019
- Support of Leica iCON icBxx instruments
- Version 1.90 - 01.06.2019
- Support of GEOMAX Zoom xx instruments
- Version 1.85 - 18.10.2017
- Direct Bluetooth support of Leica TSxxx instruments
- Version 1.80 - 06.01.2015
- Bug Fix: Loss of activation on some Windows 8 computers
- Bug Fix: No more rounding problems with measurements in the national coordinate system
- Version 1.50 - 13.08.2013
- New: Support of direct Bluetooth connections
- Version 1.11
- New: When closing the program, switch the theodolite to "Measurements internal memory"
- New: Unlock code more tolerant of input errors
- Version 1.10
- New: Additional tokens for theodolite position, reflector height, attributes etc.
- Version 1.08
- New: Load point files into the theodolite
- New: Remote control API for THEO online CAD developers
Information can be requested from email@example.com.